Booster Seat

A high street or shopping centre near you..

Staying on the clean streak, this weeks bitesize post deals with ‘drinking clean’.
While the importance of healthy living is being drilled into us more intensely, the cost (financially) is not as enticing. 



With fruit and veg costing considerably more than crisps and chocolate, it’s often difficult find reason to scan carrot sticks over chocolate fingers, although we all know ‘what goes into your body is direct reflection of how you look and feel on the outside’. This year we are dedicated to tending to our temples better, although, we all need that extra ‘boost’ sometimes..

A smoothie and fresh juice franchise iconic for their fruity mixes, bulked with goodness, Boost is exactly what it says on the sign. This week, I wasn’t really feeling bringing in lunch nor buying hot food; call me crazy but I felt like juicing, so I listened to my body and headed to my local.

With my usual order being a ‘Tropical Storm’, at that moment, I looked outside and wished I were in the tropics instead of this cold storm. I then thought - let me not lie to myself and stand here daydreaming, what I really needed was an ‘Energy Lift’. A drink that nourishes and fills you like food, this smoothie is a dream, eliminating the hassle of finding a seat in the office kitchen or having your colleagues peer over your lunch asking ‘so what’s that then?’.

The 'Energy Lift' is packed with tropical fruits, 0 fat yoghurt and a shot of superfood powders and fortifying herbs. Like being put in your booster seat as a child, by the last slurp, you’ll feel invincible. *does superhero pose*


Can.x 


Verdict? CHEWS :)

No comments: